Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

No AC Manual

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

mhbell

RVF Regular
Joined
May 9, 2021
Messages
30
Location
Utah during summer Arizona in the winter
RV Year
2013
RV Make
2013 Leisure Travel Van Free Spirit SS
RV Model
Free Spirit SS
RV Length
24'
Chassis
Merdedes Benz Sprinter
Engine
Diesel
Fulltimer
No
I have a 2019 Ketstone Hideout 178LHS Which I bought used and it came with no manuals. I downloaded The owners manual, but it contains no information on the Air conditioner. The AC unit is a window mounted PD-8K-AC unit. I have been unable to find a manual much less who the manufacture is. Any help appreciated. Keystone was no help.
TIA
Mel
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom