Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
mini cooper
Fulltimer
No
2005 fleetwood american tradition / I have no power to the luggage / basement storage no power at circuit board under bed have tried dome light switch hood light thinking maybe they are tied to those but no dice any help would be appreciated

Usually there is a "master" switch for the basement lights. Usually by the door. Look around the entrance door for a switch. On mine it's adjacent to the last (indoor) step. On others I have seen them at counter level. The concept is to make sure you don't leave on the basement lights "accidently". It's worth a look 😉

thanks i'll take a harder look , i'v been a maintenance all my life and i have never 12v system likes in this unit lol

Also, the master switch may be to your left when sitting in the drivers seat. Another switch may be there marked utility which turns on lights in the water/electrical bay and enngine compartment. .

Is the fuse OK? Each light also has it's own switch so check those too if you haven't already.

2005 fleetwood american tradition / I have no power to the luggage / basement storage no power at circuit board under bed have tried dome light switch hood light thinking maybe they are tied to those but no dice any help would be appreciated
On our Coachman Encore there is a rocker switch which is lighted when on. The switch is located next to the light switch that operates the outside porch lights on a panel right by the passenger seat as you enter the coach .

Latest resources

Back