Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2022 GMC Canyon AT4
Fulltimer
No
i have no power to the washer or dryer. Breakers are ok and unless there is a GFIC I haven't found yet everything seems to be okay.
Any suggestions?
2017 Ventana 4369
Thanks.

Thinking through and stating the obvious. Naturally shore power is required for these lines. I am not sure if those are GFCI, is power out in any other receptacles? Have you tried gen vs. shore power?

Washing machines and dryers are very likely to be on a GFCI circuit. I'm guessing that's where the problem is. Newmar seems to hide a GFCI breaker or two in the basement; you might look there.

TJ

GFCI comes up far too often and I'm clueless where the reset(s) is/are. We really need to identify these for our coaches to pin them down once and for all.

GFCI comes up far too often and I'm clueless where the reset(s) is/are. We really need to identify these for our coaches to pin them down once and for all.
Agreed! We need a "GFCI Central" here on RVF. If everyone would post in the same format, it could be a great database.

TJ

Should probably be noted via model/#, ie Dutch Star 4369.

We had the same thing on our coach. After trying everything, I just went out and moved the cord reel by hand, and power was restored. Looks like one of the legs in the center was not making good contact. Most likely I will need a new reel, since I hear there are no parts for them?

i have no power to the washer or dryer. Breakers are ok and unless there is a GFIC I haven't found yet everything seems to be okay.
Any suggestions?
2017 Ventana 4369
Thanks.

It’s been 12 hours. Any update?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stop the press for an update. The problem was the power cord connector that plugs in to the Progressive EMS was oxidized. I cleaned the blades with a little sand paper and applied some dielectric grease - problem solved.

I agree with having a place in the files for electrical stuff. I still occasionally find fuses in areas I had overlooked.

Latest resources

Back