Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Not sure about this one: Suwannee River Rendezvous Resort, Florida's panhandle area

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Nice video of old Florida.

Listening to the author “hmm” and “uh” her way through caused me to stop it after about a minute.
If you don’t know what to say, be silent. If you’re not prepared to annotate a video, don’t.

Listening to the author “hmm” and “uh” her way through caused me to stop it after about a minute.
If you don’t know what to say, be silent. If you’re not prepared to annotate a video, don’t.
Hello, Mr. Frisbie! :) I'm so sorry you didn't like this episode. I didn't think I "hmmm'ed" and "uh'ed" that much in this video so I rewatched it and honestly didn't hear it that much. I didn't hear it at all during the first few minutes. There was an episode a while back where I was focused on another aspect of the edit, published it ... and boy...Did I "hmmm" and "uh"! It was annoying even to me!... So ever since...I've been working on my speech patterns and doing much better. :)That being said, I totally agree that hmmm's and uh's aren't nice to hear and narrators need to be aware of their speech patterns. Thank you for your comment and I hope you'll give me another try! Have wonderful travels!

Last edited:
Nice video of old Florida.
Thank you so much for watching! We're new & learning and (hopefully) getting better and better each episode! Have wonderful travels!

Latest resources

Back