• Commercial/Vendors welcome

On our way to Alaska

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Glad you are home safe and Mom is good. Were you gone for two months? You had several things go wrong but 10,000 miles puts it in perspective.
We were gone about 6 weeks. A lot of driving. Like a kid, I wanted to see it all, but you just can’t. Most of my mother’s problems was about us being away. We’ve been taking care of her for about 3 yrs and at 90+ change upsets her.

I understand. My Mom lived with us about 6 years. She passed in 2013 at 87 She when on a few trips with us early on. Mom was always ready to go.

I understand. My Mom lived with us about 6 years. She passed in 2013 at 87 She when on a few trips with us early on. Mom was always ready to go.
Yea, my mom goes along if it is just a short trip like a long weekend, or maybe a week. She has Macular Degeneration and is blind in one eye and very poor vision in the other. She is also pretty much deaf.

Mom really went down the last couple of years of her life.

Wow nice trip.

Hello guys,
We left southern Tennessee to head u to Alaska. A 2 month planned trip. We left Saturday and we’re now in Salem SD, about 30 miles west of Sioux Falls SD. Our plan was to travel hard the first few days then take it easy. Monday we plan on being at Deadwood SD and Check out the town. May stay a couple days. Anyway we’re excited to be on our way.
Watching this thread to see how your trip goes! We want to make this trip as well! Have fun and safe travels!

WOW!! Thanks for sharing! Some fantastic pictures!!(y)

Latest resources

Back