Adventurer
RV Length
Chassis
Chevy P30
Engine
454 Vortac
Fulltimer
Yes
It was running rough last it ran, kinda shaky, it was able to power the microwave but not the AC I think it was too much load. Could it be the brushes? Oil level is at 1/4 haven’t got the spark plug out the point on the connector looks good cranks it just wont turn over anymore. Any thoughts before I get someone to look at it? Thanks

Fluids, filters, etc. all of the common sense items I'm sure you're checking. Nothing else to add beyond that.

Ok so it was a fouled up spark plug, it starts but it runs like it’s lean and starving For fuel, I turned the altitude adjustment all the way to the left since we are at sea level, when I turn the fuel screw to the left fuel leaks out, maybe a carburetor problem or clogged fuel fiter? Any thoughts? Here is a video I took today of what it’s doing, Thanks Video

That sounds a lot like a dirty carburetor to me. Pull the carb and clean all passages.

After I posted this I stopped by Oreilly Auto and the guy said the same thing, so that’s what I will do, will let you know how it goes. Thanks

Latest resources

Back