OneWheel

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Just sayin’.

And they probably think skateboards are dangerous, that no one should fly planes, bicycles are inherently evil, bungy jumping is bad, sky divers are idiots, cooking s’mores over a fire is a fatality waiting to happen, riding in the back of a pickup sitting on the rails is living on the edge and drinking out of a hose is just plain wrong.

Amazing I am still alive

On the mend with an assist from a great surgeon. At least three more weeks of no driving though. This has been a very humbling experience.
343FDA5A-4AEF-4C73-A582-5F7E7B38CBA6.jpeg

The sad part for us is we had to cancel snowbird plans. We were looking forward to spending some quality time in Phoenix with our buddies @JRW-NAW. I’ve been kicking my own ass pretty hard over this. I’m thinking we may head to Florida for a couple of weeks in April once things open up after the snowbird surge.

Ed, Nancy and I are glad your on the mend. We'll miss you at PEM. You were correct, you should have taken the "go home" option.

Be safe!
Jay

@Neemer - how's the recovery coming?

@Neemer - how's the recovery coming?
Hey @Neal, thanks for asking.

It’s coming along slowly. I would estimate I have 65-70% of my range of motion and manual dexterity restored.

PT is helping a lot. I’m optimistic.

Hey @Neal, thanks for asking.

It’s coming along slowly. I would estimate I have 65-70% of my range of motion and manual dexterity restored.

PT is helping a lot. I’m optimistic.
So, you’ll be back on the wheel in a couple of weeks?🙄😁

That thing has been sitting at my house calling to me each time I see it.

Someone needs to come get it. I’ll let it go cheap. Real cheap. Like, maybe free to the right person. Someone I don’t like.

Last edited:
Get back on that horse and show it who's boss :) Don't forget to wear the bubble wrap like I told ya.

little giants GIF

Latest resources

Back