• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Open roads

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
You have ever received $25 credit reference credit from them ? I have referred two people and haven’t seen one.
I believe the credit is triggered after they spend $100 I believe.

Started with the Open Roads card this spring. Have used it 3 times and I've saved over $60 so far.

Also nice to not have to go inside to swipe the card and I find the app very helpful at tracking my account as well as locating participating truck stops along the route.

The further west you go, the number of truck stops diminish. However, our travels in the midwest and east have a good number of stops.

Overall, I'm pleased by the service.

This just happened to me. Just picked up my coach from storage. Ran around and went to fill her up.
This is what happens when diesel-fueled coaches are stored with less than a full tank of diesel. I recommend adding a biocide even when the tank is full.
1716661970664.png

This is what happens when diesel-fueled coaches are stored with less than a full tank of diesel. I recommend adding a biocide even when the tank is full.
View attachment 24032
This WAS a thread on the Open Roads program...but I think you mistakenly posted this picture of your smoker's grease pan! 😬

This WAS a thread on the Open Roads program...but I think you mistakenly posted this picture of your smoker's grease pan! 😬
Wasn't my day to watch him. Speechless.

Now you've done it. Hurt my feelings for the last time. We're in Vancouver, boarding a ship tomorrow for Alaska. Y'all are going to miss me.

Did you bring your ninja aboard? Be sure to open the porthole.

Season 20 Fire GIF by The Simpsons

I'm not telling but you might watch the news tomorrow night.

Well, commenting on the original title 😊….

Just had open roads pull the monies for the trip from Florida north. Used at three stations and saved 17% compared to the pump prices.

I’ll take all of that I can get - help offset the Gaffney cost 😎

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back