• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Open roads

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
yes, works well for us. The only down sides are finding participating fuel stops on route. And required direct access to bank account via ACH. Much prefer an intermediate take the risk of billing error or theft.

yes, works well for us. The only down sides are finding participating fuel stops on route. And required direct access to bank account via ACH. Much prefer an intermediate take the risk of billing error or theft.
We opened up a separate bank account that is not tied to the rest.

Just transfer in what we need for travel.

We also have Mudflap that is tied to a credit card to use when we can’t find one for the open roads where we are.

The only down sides are finding participating fuel stops on route
There was a new post today on TSD's FB page. You CAN find fuel stops on your route. I had no idea. When you see the map, click on green tree looking icon on the lower left corner of screen and you can plan your route.

@jagpot I do still use it.

I use it on every trip. I'm curious why you're asking.

Wouldn’t be without it.

Every trip.

Since their inception! Have turned dozens onto it!
Silly not to use the TSD Fuel Program, if for nothing else...pay at the pump!

Does anybody still use Open Roads discount programs?

TSD Open Roads recently posted on its Facebook page that there are 120,000 members.

I've used the Open Roads app for several years. No issues or complaints and I've saved a lot.

Recently I found a new fuel card application called Greenlane Fuel (Greenlane - The Future of AI Powered Payment Platforms) that I am trying out on my current trip. It operates similar to Open Roads and the fuel savings between the apps are similar with some locations saving more, some less.

One of the things I like about Greenlane is that the payment method is by credit card setup in the user's profile when you sign up. No bank account info required. Authorization is via the app at the pump. The app works at Pilot, Petro, Flying J, TA, Loves, and Maverick stations.

The app was primarily developed for truckers, but I didn't have any issues signing up. Having both cards has given me more fueling options and a way to optimize fuel savings.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back