Chassis
E450
Engine
7.3 gas
TOW/TOAD
2019 Ford Ranger
Fulltimer
No
We are home now, as of yesterday. We left home on 4/15 with a quick stop in Tupelo MS on the way to Graceland. We have never visited GL so we thought, why not. It was a good visit, Graceland RV park was nothing spectacular these days but accommodating. The park is in need of some up dates. WiFi weak, we did not use much as we were on the go while there. AT&T was strong. Some big rigs in the park, we had a pull through site.
Branson was the next stop Oak Grove RV park. Close to the action but mostly full time residents in the park. Met some good people. WiFi was strong streaming was possible, AT&T strong. Again never been to the area and we enjoyed it. Took in three shows, Talking Rock Caverns and of corse some shopping.
St Louis was the next stop, Cahokia RV park. Very close to Arch app 5 miles. We enjoyed this visit as well. No WiFi and I was not happy as they advertise WiFi, it was only at the office. We I spoke to the lady in the office about it I had to pull myself back, I was not happy. Again the park has several long term stays but a lot of in and out stays. Several traveling health care workers in the park. AT&T was good.
We decided while we were out to go through TN to visit family on the way home. Two stays at Harvest Host Old Glory Distillery Clarksville TN, convenient to I24, one night. Plenty of room in the park lot we used our generator. Pritchard’s Distillery Kelso, TN ( close to family). They approved a two night stay for us. Also have 30 amp hook up.
I was in search of lower cost stays on this trip. You get what you pay for, some accommodations were weak and would not work for all and not sure I would book again. Andrea accepted but was not happy with all parks. So I guess I will open my wallet on the next trip.
This was our longest trip so for covering eight states, over 1500 miles and 21 days. I had some concerns traveling in this area during the Spring and storm season, all was well. Some high wind and cooler that normal temps.
It was great but good to be home. We are trying to get ourselves ready for a trip further west.

Latest resources

Back