RV Model
Ventana 3407
RV Length
34'10"
TOW/TOAD
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Fulltimer
No
All - Today I received one of two checks, it was for 80% of the agreed-on price, the other 20% is coming with the new owners. Paperwork transfer and 1.5 days of showing them how it works. I sorta will miss it, then not the hassle of trying to get reservation, diesel at almost 6.00 gallon here, and more and more idiots on the road who really aint got a clue. Almost had one yesterday, pickup pulled right out in front of us, thank God for anti-lock brakes in the Acura. Newmar was good to excellent, but life is catching up with us, time to give it up. I most likely will also leave here, just won't have anything to offer, my information will be old. Happy trails and roads to all. Had lots of fun trips, and a few which were not. God's speed to all here.

Congratulations on your sale. Thank you for your contributions to the forum and best wishes in your future endeavors. Be well.

We wish you the best. Have you thought about something smaller, less to keep up with?

Congrats and I hope you'll stick around with your RV family as you can't sell us off :) You will always have great experience to share and offer others. Hope to see you around this virtual campsite.

Hate to see you go. New people like me would benefit from a master RV tech knowledge from time to time.

Do let us know what the other side is like because I doubt you'll be bunkered in fort sticks and bricks forever. We got into RVing because of "the other side" of travel. $250/night hotel, $100/day in meals, and $30/day in parking was just disgusting for our leisure traveling experience. I do hope you get to travel to places RVs can't go and have lots of fun doing it. Come back and tell us all about it.

Best of Luck!
But, do stick around and share your knowledge!
I'm sure that I and others could benefit!

Congratulations. I’m sure it is a bittersweet moment for you, as it is for us; we’re right behind you. The Polson lot is sold and the MADP goes up for sale in a couple weeks.

Wishing you all the best in the next chapter of your life.

TJ&LadyDi

Congrats on the sale. Sorry to see you go.

At least your Newmar experience was substantially better than what you had with your previous Alpine Coach. Hope your new travel experiences work out even better.

Latest resources

Back