Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wr Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Do you guys have a gauge to read the outside temperature?

It's available on my dash display. While parked in a campground I use a cool weather station that's on my roof and an internal display.

If you are asking about OEM, no. It’s one of those things that surprises me about this new coach.

Only when dash is powered is there OEM temp guage.

Only when dash is powered is there OEM temp guage.
I guess the 2014 king aire doesn’t have a gauge to read outside temp. Thank f so I have yet to find it!

I guess the 2014 king aire doesn’t have a gauge to read outside temp. Thank f so I have yet to find it!
Are you able to customize what is displayed on your dash? On my 2017 FL digital dash portion I can choose what information is displayed in the 3 rows. I'm not sure if this an option for you to find it in the customization area.

Are you able to customize what is displayed on your dash? On my 2017 FL digital dash portion I can choose what information is displayed in the 3 rows. I'm not sure if this an option for you to find it in the customization area.
My old 2006 RV has analog gauges so none of that is possible. But my Ram pickup has the ability to choose from a whole list of "gauges" and "info" that you can put on the gauge cluster. You can even rearrange them in any position that you want!!! I spent an hour playing with all the possibilities when I first got the truck. It was pretty cool.

Latest resources

Back