• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Owning It

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Now you have to tell us. It’s in the RVF rule book. Never mind where, somewhere in the back. What happened?
The camp ground broke a water main so all the water stopped running to the camp sites. So I switched my valve over to the water tank on the coach and turned on the pump. Now we had water again!! The camp ground said they wouldn't have the water main fixed until later that evening so we went to the beach. Later that day I kept hearing a noise. I finally figured out the groaning was coming from under the floor in the bathroom. (don't get ahead of me here.......):LOL:

I stepped on the flusher pedal for the toilet.............and that's the last thing I remember. :oops: All I know is that it exploded with such a force that the toilet came up off the floor!!! The sewer water went so high, so hard it was raining down off the ceiling!!! And did I mention I was standing right over top of it when it exploded??? I barely got my eyes closed before I got a face full. ?

What had happened was...........I turned on the black tank sprayer/cleaner to rinse out the black tank after dumping it into the sewer. But it wasn't working because the camp ground water main was broken, only I didn't KNOW it was broken. SO, I went around to a few faucets to see if they had any water and got stopped by the guy next door to us that knew all the details and then I forgot to go back and TURN THE BLACK TANK RINSER OFF!!! ?. So, after they fixed the water main in the camp ground, and the water came back on, our black tank was filling up and getting under LOTS of pressure. I got it all cleaned up but my wife said she has never seen me so grossed out in her life!!! :sick:

1603240182098.gif

Latest resources

Back