Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Rolandj

RVF Regular
Anyone know where i could find code for paint color for storage compartments ? Its weird on one door has what looks like a couple rust bubbles and I want to fix it .Even if someone knows where i can get it I can spray out myself just need to obtain color. Thanks

Not sure about your 1997 but the paint codes for my 2006 were on a sticker under the drivers captains chair. There should also have been some sample bottles of touch up paint with the original paperwork.

Also find placards inside cabinet doors such as the one over the sink.

ok let me take a peak and see what i find . Im not original owner so i don't have any paint samples. i wasn't sure if maybe there were standard colors. I will check those spots and report back. Thanks

sorry for delay in responding was just hectic

so I found this under drivers seat. I can't seem to pull it up

Attachments

• IMG_1129.jpeg
    IMG_1129.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
That's where my paint codes were. Find a Sherwin Williams automotive paint supplier. They will be able to mix the paint for you with that information. Also, in case you haven't done it before, you can take a door or panel and let them color match the paint. Thats what I did. The paint turned out perfect.

You may also check with a reputable RV dealer and find out who the use for bodywork. They can match the paint and may even be able to paint it for you at a reasonable cost.

We have a 2009 Holiday Rambler Vacationer and I have looked everywhere know to man kind and no paint codes. I hope you find yours and get correct paint.

We have a 2009 Holiday Rambler Vacationer and I have looked everywhere know to man kind and no paint codes. I hope you find yours and get correct paint.
Did you look under the drivers seat? Mine was on a label attached to the pedestal on my 2006 Holiday Rambler Ambassador.

Latest resources

Back