Wolf Pup Limited
RV Length
Chassis
frame
Engine
none
Fulltimer
No
Does anyone out there know where I can buy spray cans of the popular tan/beige color many RV's have these days? I plan to repaint just the nose of my Forest River - Wolf Pup Limited travel trailer. So I do not need an exact color match (which is impossible with sun fading). I just want a shade that's close to the original color (tan/beige). Forest River is of no help. I am hoping some touch-up paint company might be offering RV colors too. Thank YOU!

Does anyone out there know where I can buy spray cans of the popular tan/beige color many RV's have these days? I plan to repaint just the nose of my Forest River - Wolf Pup Limited travel trailer. So I do not need an exact color match (which is impossible with sun fading). I just want a shade that's close to the original color (tan/beige). Forest River is of no help. I am hoping some touch-up paint company might be offering RV colors too. Thank YOU!
I’ve actually taken pics of paint to the paint store to have it matched. Depending on the store they may be able to get pretty close if not exact.

I'm hoping to find something close in a spray can already available (like Dupli-Color or something). My local NAPA can match the color and mix up paint and put it in a spray can but it's $80/can (since I did this for my old Motor home which I then sold). A little too pricey for me these days

Or

I like the top one!!!

I had to do some repair on my RV a year ago. I went to an automotive paint supply and they matched the pant. I go a single stage paint, not the base coat, clear coat. I saw they have fillable spray cans. I just bought a cheep spray gun like Kevin suggested and watched a few videos. Turned out pretty good.

Attachments

• IMG_1969.jpeg
    IMG_1969.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1960-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_1960-compressed.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1988-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_1988-compressed.jpeg
    226.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1989-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_1989-compressed.jpeg