Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Okay folks, if you were going to pick all custom colors for your Newmar coach what is your color combo?

Edit: For the non Newmar peeps in the house, Newmar allows customers ordering coaches to specify custom colors for the exterior paint scheme which is really nice.

Last edited:
When I was up at the mothership there was a blue scheme on a DS there for hail damage and the blue scheme was stunning.

I wish I did a better job of taking pictures of not only my campsites like others are doing but also great paint schemes I like that I see along my travels. I've really been liking coaches with predominately WHITE paint schemes with accents such as black and red. I saw a Mountain Aire once while at FL (Gaffney) that was in a similar scheme I wish I had taken a picture of. There is a London Air scheme from around 2016 that has a yellow accent to it that I really liked.

Quick google and I think it was the Twilight scheme on the 2016 LADP: Click here

Last edited:
This is my "color combo"! 2 custom colors mixed with 2 standard colors! It's my favorite, because it matches the Terrain & Colorado too!

I’m horrible with coordinating colors. I went into the Marine Corps so I wouldn’t have to choose clothes every day.

I’m sorta kidding there.

At any rate, I was going to go with one of Newmar’s standard color schemes until I saw this coach on Transwest’s website. I’m a red guy, so this one sends joy to all the right places.

30A92196-59F6-47F5-8F1F-0773BE1003B9.jpeg

I’m horrible with coordinating colors. I went into the Marine Corps so I wouldn’t have to choose clothes every day.

I’m sorta kidding there.

At any rate, I was going to go with one of Newmar’s standard color schemes until I saw this coach on Transwest’s website. I’m a red guy, so this one sends joy to all the right places.

View attachment 3732

Looks like a choice on the 2021 Baystar.

Looks like the color scheme on out new Bay Star 3414, called the Urban

Yes, I can clearly see the similarity. Great colors all around!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back