• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Peplink Purchase Question

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I purchased from MobileMustHave over a year ago. I would not buy from them again. A few reported service issues on the Peplink forum. They told me they were not technically capable of helping with Speed Fusion when I asked about an outside connection to my Peplink device on the RV. The selling partner is responsible for 1st level support on Peplink products. All communications are now via email, no telephone supports.
OK. That's good to know. I want to be able to talk to someone if I have an issue. I'm not an idiot but I do not have a computer background so this technical stuff is a bit over my skill level. I liked Mobile Must Have because their videos were very informative and I learned a lot watching them. ANdy does a great job explaining how to hook everything up in his YouTube videos.

The only thing that bothered me about the 5G Store was that they wouldn't show the price on their website. It said "Call for price". If I wanted to call them I wouldn't have been on their website!! They offered a "bundle" with the Max Transit Duo Cat-12 modem with a 12v electric harness for $1088. So if you subtract the $89 for the 12v kit you can see the Peplink unit was $999 like every place else. I just hate getting jerked around on a website. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Probably because they may offer discounts to prior customers or larger orders. I paid $674 for both of mine as I have given them a lot of business.

It sounds like some of these RVers that become resellers of products such as Pepwave's are not capable or qualified to provide post sales support. All I know is what 5GStore.com does and they are a company dedicated to products of this nature as a full time business with sales and support. I've used both live chat and phone pre-sales as well as support, both were outstanding. When you buy something from them you'll get an email of all the associated documents (manuals, etc.). When a firmware update comes out an automated email will come out with revised documentation per the new firmware. I could not be happier with the pre-sales, shipping, and support received from 5Gstore.com, 4G/5G Routers, Antennas, Boosters, WiFi, IP Switches of who I am not affiliated.
I guess I was afraid the 5G Store would be TOO technical if I called with a question since they are a tech business. Mobile Must Have are RV folks that make very simple to understand videos so I thought they would be able to explain any issues I had in plain Engrish. :ROFLMAO: Maybe they don't offer the service that I thought they would. That's very disappointing. :(

Probably because they may offer discounts to prior customers or larger orders. I paid $674 for both of mine as I have given them a lot of business.
So all I have to do is mention your name and the discounts will roll in??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They are sales, ask them for a quote for their best price and see what they quote you. Don't mention my price as you may get a better deal. Tell them you have been looking at other vendors and you heard 5GStore is top notch, what can you do to earn my business... Play it, see what happens. Prepare for same or next day shipping! That's how good they are. I don't even shop around, I go with them as I have done since 2018.

Mediocre prices? Everywhere I've checked the price has been $999. Everywhere. Where would you suggest? Thanks!
Mediocre advice. Prices were “average”. If I was buying again I would go to 5gstore.

Latest resources

Back