Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I don't know the details or models other than what's in the email notification, will be checking to see the new goodies. However my BR1 MK2 and BR1 MINI LTE-A setups are running so well I'd be hard pressed to touch anything.

I did a chat with 5GStore.com and right now no word of a DUO CAT 18 so this one is the one that would suit most here.

Mid 700's for price, single modem.

I thought the same thing when I got that email Neal. Currently, my PepWave works...HOWEVER...the BIGGEST thing I’d like is to run dual services. Just as now, near the Mexican border, I’m on the edge of nothing from TMO and ATT and could benefit from at least pulling in parallel nothings. LOL

I talked to 5g store Friday, Max Transit Duo Cat18 is $999, MAX Transit > Peplink
I WAS considering a BR1 MKII, but this is too tempting for a few hundred more. They told me I’ll need 2 Panorama antennas, 1 x 5 in 1, and one 2 in 1. I’m not sure I understand the antenna setup fully yet; I have to investigate a bit more. I like the Panorama as no ground plane required.

Latest resources

Back