Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Pepwave users should see 8.3.0 available. Click the System tab at the top, Firmware node on the left, download and update. You'll likely get a prompt to download your config file, click the link to do so which makes resetting easy if ever needed, then update. You may have to refresh your browser after 5 minutes if it doesn't do so automatically and it appears it's never ending updating.

The new Synergy mode is going to be interesting to play with. I have 2 x Pepwave devices, some have an old and new, apparently they can be combined in interesting ways to work as one. Anyone that dabbles with this or other new features please share. I won't be back in my RV for a bit longer so can't explore just yet.

Important note: X series devices are only supported as the Synergy Controller and cannot be used as the Synergy Device yet. Food for thought if you are looking for things to combine with your existing hardware.

Important note: X series devices are only supported as the Synergy Controller and cannot be used as the Synergy Device yet. Food for thought if you are looking for things to combine with your existing hardware.
Thanks for the info. I'd be hard pressed to change my setup. Pretty settled with my use scenario and works well for me. Just curious of any new features.

Really enjoy watching Peplink innovate.

Latest resources

Back