• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL...FIRST OF ALL, NEAL...

I'd suggest taking the BODY CAP off, and attaching a LENS!! Or did you not buy one? No wonder you can't use it!!

:p

Not that it's a big deal, Neal...but all of these posts, as I'm sure you can see, have double images when viewed in TT.

Ya know, why do they make these things so hard! I ran up to the balloons and smooshed the camera body near the balloon basket to get great pics! I was gonna just add a lens next year! :)

I'll report the dual image situation to tapatalk

I'll see what the forum vendor says about the choice of CTRL + P

Thanks TJ, I've been a Photographer for just a few...um...decades...ok, for over 50 years. Having professional experience helps a ton. Also loving and knowing technology helps when it comes to controlling the camera to do exactly what I want. Finally, using editing tools to fine-tune my images to make them enhance and reflect what I saw is tantamount.

All this said, my multi-thousand dollar DSLRs now stay at home and the "best camera is the one I carry"...all the time...which is my iPhone!!! These were taken with my iPhone XS Max and would have been even BETTER, had I taken them with my new iPhone 11 Pro Max.

The imagery that can be captured with an iPhone is just nothing short of miraculous! iPhone won't "yet" hold up to the cropping and enlargement capabilities of my 40MP, nor the low-light ability of my Sony's, but when you learn how to control the iPhone's camera, it's simply mind-blowing what can be done! Apple has pulled off a feat that most people completely take for granted!
Like you, I've been a photographer for more than 50 years. I started with film cameras (Leica, Pentax, Nikon, Mamiya twin-lens, Rolleflex twin-lens, Hasselblad, and Plaubel 4x5) then moved on to digital SLRs when they came out. I haven't upgraded in quite a while, so am still using a Canon 5D and a 20D with a pretty good complement of L-series lenses. And, I have also discovered that these dang iPhones can actually take pretty good photos too. That's a little discouraging!

I agree that "using editing tools to fine-tune...images" is the way things are going today. I am more of the Ansel Adams school, however, and prefer to do my fine-tuning in the camera whenever I can. Yes, I will rescue an occasional image with some digital editing, but I prefer not to. Just a personal preference.

Your images, whether "fine-tuned" or not are exquisite! Your professional experience shows through in your composition and execution. Nicely done.

TJ

Feel free to use the Gallery to post your amazing RV portraits. You should be able to create albums so maybe "Class A Photography" or "RV Portraits" or whatever. Share that photo prowess. And test the Gallery and let me know of any improvements needed.

WELL...FIRST OF ALL, NEAL...

I'd suggest taking the BODY CAP off, and attaching a LENS!! Or did you not buy one? No wonder you can't use it!!

:p
Lens? You need a lens too? Who knew?

TJ

I ran the ISO up and everything. I just thought everything was underexposed :cool:

Hmmm. I posted on the web version. But viewing it on TT, it doubled.

So, I just edited to delete the

From Tapatalk Support

Hi Neal,

Could you ask someone who sees two images to send a report via the app so that we'll have the app and device info?

instructions:
To send via the app, tap the "Me" icon. Next, tap Contact us, and send your request via the contact form.

Thanks
Chris
Tapatalk Support

I can do that. I s’pose. Seems like anyone who uses TT will see double double.

Ok. Sent. But it’s gonna take a bit more info I’m afraid. But it’s a start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know in using an older version of Tapatalk when attaching a picture it added a file name at the end of my post for the image(s), if I did not delete the file name prior to posting it would duplicate the images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back