• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Planning a trip with ChatGPT

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
You may want to check the information to see that it is accurate. ChatGPT is not above making mistakes.
Yes, obviously one shouldn't use anything blindly, AI, GPS, random stranger advice.

Basically use common sense friends and stay safe.

I just read an article about a guy using ChatGPT to help him do three full time jobs simultaneously. Seems like a misleading way to make more than $500k per year.

Yes, obviously one shouldn't use anything blindly, AI, GPS, random stranger advice.

Basically use common sense friends and stay safe.
Just announced and something to consider especially when planning routes. AI is learning to lie about the USA’s history. This doesn’t appear to be connected with helping with routes. I will try to find the source of this announcement. I believe it was something Elon Musk said. I won’t be using the app based on the principle. I’m sick and tired of being lied to.

EM is launching a competitor, of course he’s going to lie about ChatGPT.

On the topic of this automatic chat (GPT) I had to do a return with amazon for a defective product received. I swear the entire conversation was automated and it was not an associate, I never saw an associate joined the conversation. It wasn't the usual as I received a whey protein item that wasn't sealed so I wanted to get a new one, refund, whatever. The matter was resolved, refund issued, and I again think it was completely automated and not a real person in this convo.

... I want to take an RV trip from Nashville to Ann Arbor via Kansas City and Des Moines...

Day 13: Cedar Rapids, IA to Muskegon, MI (245 miles)
  • Stay at Muskegon KOA Resort
  • Family-friendly park with pool, playground, and other activities
Day 16: Muskegon, MI to Ann Arbor, MI (150 miles)
  • Stay at Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti KOA
  • Family-friendly park with pool, playground, and other activities
In your initial trip plans for your last leg, you implied that you want to go from Des Moines to Ann Arbor. Muskegon is far from "on the way" from Iowa to Ann Arbor MI. In fact, it is 119 miles "out of the way". AI artificial intelligence?

Latest resources

Back