• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Planning a trip...

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Just curious, what was your honest opinion about the Natural Bridge?

We've planned and booked (most nights) 6-week trip to CO and NM in the fall. Son is looking forward to having the house to himself 😄 and he wouldn't let us cancel.

Enjoy, we are out for 10 days next trip as well! We will hide from civilization at Jim's place (Deer Springs RV Park/ Franklin NC) for Independence day and enjoy the southern branch of the NC mountains. We have a place in the northern NC mountains we love as well. Happy camping!

Just wondering if you are avoiding the Lewes-Cape May ferry or if your travels are just taking you elsewhere? I always enjoy a ferry and try to fit one into my itinerary when I can - it breaks things up a bit and makes for an interesting and memorable experience.
Not avoiding it specifically, just didn't really think about it. Sounds like you've taken it, how easy is it with a 43' pulling a wrangler unlimited?

Just curious, what was your honest opinion about the Natural Bridge?
This is in 4 weeks so not sure, anything i should know ?

Sorry, I looked at it and thought you had already done the trip. My wife and I stopped on one of our many trips to Maine and back over the last 11 years. We never got into it as it was obscure at best and locked behind a gate as it appears to be privately owned. We stopped because her grandmother had traveled there many years ago. Decided it was not worth it and traveled on.

Sorry, I looked at it and thought you had already done the trip. My wife and I stopped on one of our many trips to Maine and back over the last 11 years. We never got into it as it was obscure at best and locked behind a gate as it appears to be privately owned. We stopped because her grandmother had traveled there many years ago. Decided it was not worth it and traveled on.
I'll let you know.

Latest resources

Back