• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Please help me solve a mystery!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I suppose that's possible. It would have to come in from the roof though and I can't imagine how it would climb 13' of smooth, vertical fiberglass.

TJ
Attaining access to places that are beyond the ability of most creatures is the MO of a field mouse. I think it has something to do with a transporter and possibly rubs the edges of quantum physics.

Therein lies a problem; this old dinosaur doesn't climb ladders any more. Not even for squirrels. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe this is an excuse to buy a drone. ;) Are they available with "death ray" lasers?

TJ
I would suggest sending Lady Di up but doubt that would fly?

And just like that you’re off the Christmas list.

If you or someone could get on the roof and remove the AC shrouds to inspect that's where I'd look next.
I agree with the critter outlook. After my last year I will tell you you need to have it inspected. Dust is moved through those ducts and if there is dropping in the ducts does not mean you see them, but the dust can and has killed people, wear a mask while cleaning things up.

My fear is talking here.

A far fetched idea but we have used a duct cleaning service in the S&B and I was amazed what came out. Might be worth a try. Some have tanks where you can see what comes out.

Sheridan is right rodent poo can be deadly, literally. I haven’t even gotten my RV yet but have pest control for my home, can you hire pest control for your rig? I know before I venture to Florida for a month long or two month long stay I am going to ask my pest control company to do a complete roach prevention for my rig before taking it down there. I suppose they would do it after all, it’s just a home on wheels. Or am I wrong?

Not to worry! We are well aware of potential health hazards from rodent-borne disease. The good news is something called "efficacy." The viruses, microbes and other disease carriers have a relatively short "shelf life," if you will; "efficacy." This can range from hours to several days after the rodent population has been removed.

So, we will take all precautions and will be scheduling a mobile RV tech to go up on the coach roof and check out the AC/Heat Pump units on the coach, repair any damage and clean the ducts, etc.

TJ

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back