Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

jerryb128

RVF Regular
I have a Keystone Fusion Toy Hauler, and want to install solar. A Bluetti AC300 with two batteries and solar panels providing 24kwh when fully charged is about half the cost of a hard solar system install. Does anyone have any experience with the Bluetti and will it provide for my needs the same as a solar system install?

I have a Keystone Fusion Toy Hauler, and want to install solar. A Bluetti AC300 with two batteries and solar panels providing 24kwh when fully charged is about half the cost of a hard solar system install. Does anyone have any experience with the Bluetti and will it provide for my needs the same as a solar system install?
I’m wondering the same thing. We have a Class A gasser which needs new house batteries (2x6v golf card lead acid) with 225 AH). I am wondering if we can just ditch the house batteries and connect a Bluetooth 2000W solar generator in their place. Anyone done this?

I purchased a Bluetti AC200Max with two B230 expansion batteries, and three PV200 solar panels. The AC200Max has a built in 30amp plug receptacle. We used this set-up to boondock during a Colorado trip this past summer. It met all our needs for a comfortable boondocking experience. We didn't have to run the generator once.

We purchased this set up because it was half the cost of a solar system install and we were not disappointed. If you are in the same boat regarding cost, this is definitely a great alternative. You will; however, need to be able to secure the Bluetti during travel days.

I’m wondering the same thing. We have a Class A gasser which needs new house batteries (2x6v golf card lead acid) with 225 AH). I am wondering if we can just ditch the house batteries and connect a Bluetooth 2000W solar generator in their place. Anyone done this?
I purchased a Bluetti AC200Max with two B230 expansion batteries, and three PV200 solar panels. The AC200Max has a built in 30amp plug receptacle. We used this set-up to boondock during a Colorado trip this past summer. It met all our needs for a comfortable boondocking experience. We didn't have to run the generator once.

We purchased this set up because it was half the cost of a solar system install and we were not disappointed. If you are in the same boat regarding cost, this is definitely a great alternative. You will; however, need to be able to secure the Bluetti during travel days.

Latest resources

Back