RV Length
43'
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins 450HP
TOW/TOAD
2022 Jeep Unlimited Sport S w/ Air Force One and Blue Ox
So my rv came equipped with a blue ox and airforce one breaking system. I went to Jeep with my kiddo this weekend in search of our future toad and I think he picked one for us. I ordered the airforce one second car kit which should cover breaking, next I’ll be in search of a similar kit for blue ox. Any recommendation for a kit for lights for a wrangler? Anything else I’m not thinking of? I’ve towed before but never like this, anything I should consider with a toad?

Thx

Attachments

• F5475CE1-F0A9-456F-AF1F-55A81041EE65.jpeg
    F5475CE1-F0A9-456F-AF1F-55A81041EE65.jpeg
    485.9 KB · Views: 2
I'm in the same exact boat. I'm just going to piggyback on your post!

I'm in the same exact boat. I'm just going to piggyback on your post!
What did you/are you picking up as a toad. I got lucky my rv came with both airforce one breaking and the blue ox installed. So far the second car airforce one is just over 1k and the blue ox mount plate is about 550. I just need to solve the lights and blue ox seems to offer a system but their descriptions are… well terrible. More to come.

What did you/are you picking up as a toad. I got lucky my rv came with both airforce one breaking and the blue ox installed. So far the second car airforce one is just over 1k and the blue ox mount plate is about 550. I just need to solve the lights and blue ox seems to offer a system but their descriptions are… well terrible. More to come.
Not sure yet. We just pulled the trigger on the rig yesterday. It has the same setup (Blue Ox/ Airforce One). I naively thought we could flat tow my wife's '05 4-Runner. Then we did some research and found that we're most likely going to have to buy a different toad.

Not sure yet. We just pulled the trigger on the rig yesterday. It has the same setup (Blue Ox/ Airforce One). I naively thought we could flat tow my wife's '05 4-Runner. Then we did some research and found that we're most likely going to have to buy a different toad.
Yeah, there’s a pretty good annual guide that used to list all the toadable cars for that year. We had a similar issues, all ours were electric so no flat towing possible, we’re trading in our cooper se and getting the Jeep as a replacement. Electric would have been nice at campground as we could have charged there but I didn’t want to do a trailer.

Latest resources

Back