Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

President Biden takes the F150 Lightning for a spin.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yeah, it’s gonna take forever to charge that thing. You may be right about the styling but I think they could have been a bit more aggressive.

Unfortunately I’m no fan of Tesla, though I do like Musk’s SpaceX ventures.
I don’t think it will be horrible as 150 is essentially what the old Tesla V2 Superchargers were and we find them not to bad. (There are still lots of V2’s out there). But I can’t see why they didn’t go to at least 250 as many of the upscale brands with big batteries are doing. They did the same thing with the Mach E. weird.

But kudos for being the first mainstream truck manufacturer to step into the ring. In the first 48 hours they have over 40,000 reservations.

If any of the mainstream manufacturers can pull it off in the long run, my money is on Ford as they’ve made me a lot of money before!

Let’s hope. They are already ahead of GM and I don’t think Ram has one on the drawing board. I guess GM has the hummer but I think it will be expensive and low production.

FB_IMG_1621733447495.jpg

What happens when we get half of Americans driving around in electric vehicles and not buying fuel anymore?
The government’s find new ways to tax you! It’s all a sham! They will create a Lithium tax for creating all that waste it takes to make the battery.

Latest resources

Back