Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Pricing our 2018 Liberty Outdoors Parkliner Travel Trailer?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We run into this on the boat side more often. There are many boat builders that are not listed in NADA. If not listed, banks can't find a value and they often hesitate lending money for the purchase. They don't like "guessing" for a value. This often limits the sale to a cash buyer. Being in NADA does cost a manufacturer money and there is some office work to do in maintaining the presence there.
In the RV world, most builders are owned by a larger company so following to the top of the food chain can help. For example Montana. If you enter Montana in the BUILDER search, nothing comes up. Enter it in the MODEL search and all 15 sub-models show as does Keystone, the actual manufacturer.
It can be like following a rabbit trail. As mentioned, a picture of the VIN tag could offer a bit more info.
Let me know how we can help.
Ken
Thanks so much, Ken! I'll get a pic of the VIN number shortly.

VIN#: 4YMBU0812NV005024
Good morning. What I was hoping to see was a picture of the tag. The tag often has other clues to who, what and where. I don't know of anyplace to enter a VIN and gather details like in the auto business. Sometimes on travel trailers, the tags are in a kitchen area cabinet.

Thank you,
Ken

Good morning. What I was hoping to see was a picture of the tag. The tag often has other clues to who, what and where. I don't know of anyplace to enter a VIN and gather details like in the auto business. Sometimes on travel trailers, the tags are in a kitchen area cabinet.

Thank you,
Ken
I tried finding this and could not. I also asked my husband who installed shelving units and he wasn't sure where it was either. Thank you for your patience and help! I think this is one of those that I'll have to make my best approximation according to what it cost new.

Latest resources

Back