Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Rejean Corbin

RVF Newbee
Is there someone who could tell me where can I access the power cable storage system in Prévost Liberty coach 2014, that I have to change the power supply cable in this Coach,
it seems to me in the center of the coach but I can't find the access, thank you for your help, Réjean
(I’m electromechanical)

I have a prevost marathon and I am not sure if all prevost chassis converters use the same setup. On a marathon, there is a drop door under the coach third bay door driver side from front. There a rocker switch on the panel to lower or close the drop door. I’d look around there as there may be a separate compartment that has the shore cord reel. You can also call Liberty support as well and they will direct you to exactly where it is.

I have a prevost marathon and I am not sure if all prevost chassis converters use the same setup. On a marathon, there is a drop door under the coach third bay door driver side from front. There a rocker switch on the panel to lower or close the drop door. I’d look around there as there may be a separate compartment that has the shore cord reel. You can also call Liberty support as well and they will direct you to exactly where it is.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back