Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

KimR

RVF Newbee
Hello all! I’m Kim! I have been camping since I was a child. My husband and I have owned 3 campers at different times during our life together and are considering which brand to purchase for our next unit. Our children are grown, so we travel with our dog, Jock. I’m looking forward to meeting you when we take the plunge and begin traveling again.

We purchased a new 2023 Eclipse Attitude in June of 23. Biggest piece of junk we ever bought. I could write a book on all the problems we are still having with it. We've owned 7 different trailers over the years and the best was the Keystone Cougar.

I’m pretty thrilled with my Heartland North Trail 21RBSS. It’s normally just me and the dogs (and cat) but I could fit my hubby if I had to 🤣
It feels very solid and “luxe” for the price!

If I had to give one piece of advice only, it would be look at the plumbing and chose one that has as close to zero inches of the flexible woven hose. Red, blue, or white, it doesn't matter. Pex tubing of any color is far superior. You can thank me later.

If able you might visit some of the MFG facilities to get a feel for the production and staff. Also, look on the web to see how warranty repairs are rated by owners.

Last edited:
lurk on forums of the brands you are looking at, tons of experience, problems, etc. we did that before our first Montana, really helped make the choice

Latest resources

Back