Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Oscar Hemingway

RVF Newbee
We have a Tiffin Wayfarer, Class C, and want to tow our 2021 Ford Escape Hybrid. Recommendations on the type of kit we should consider?
thanks much

The front “bumper“ on the hybrid Escape can be complex I have found in my research. There are sensors and an active shutter system. Some installations interfere with some of these parts. Check the installation videos on YouTube to see the differences in installation.

The front “bumper“ on the hybrid Escape can be complex I have found in my research. There are sensors and an active shutter system. Some installations interfere with some of these parts. Check the installation videos on YouTube to see the differences in installation.
Thanks for the advice and insight. Will check out videos

I went with a blue ox on my Ford CMax hybrid. Baseplate compatibility is your biggest issue, you could potentially use a variety of tow bars if you chose to on the coach, but not all mfg's will be compatible with your specific toad. Reach out to a few of the baseplate vendors and see if they are compatible with your year, make and model.

I went with a blue ox on my Ford CMax hybrid. Baseplate compatibility is your biggest issue, you could potentially use a variety of tow bars if you chose to on the coach, but not all mfg's will be compatible with your specific toad. Reach out to a few of the baseplate vendors and see if they are compatible with your year, make and model.
Nice - will check as you advised. TY much

Latest resources

Back