• Commercial/Vendors welcome

How To Refinance

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I don't need credit repair. I'm just looking to save some money on an existing debt, my RV. I belong to a Credit Union. I appreciate your kind response. I'm learning a lot. I like the non-profits approach to debt management by the way. Referred many clients to them in the past. I'm just upside-down on my RV, a 2008 Landmark that I unwisely bought used and will keep for the time being. You're very gracious in confirming my caution about the other message.

I did not mean to imply you needed repair work. The spammer was lumping all of those things together so I addressed it that way. If you would rather handle this off the record, I would be glad to talk about any options available. The first thing you will need to know for a refi is what you currently have. The current interest rate, original time the loan was taken for and approximate balance. From there we might be able to make a plan. If you want to talk, my numbers are below. The other option is send me a PM.
Thank you,
Ken

Don't know how to contact you with a PM and don't see the numbers here. Let me look on the forum itself.

Don't know how to contact you with a PM and don't see the numbers here. Let me look on the forum itself.
Good morning. You can click on the envelope icon on the top right side of the page. Its called a Private Conversation on this site.
That way the conversation is not on the public site where everyone sees it. Just my opinion but things like current rate and balance
should be kept more private. You can also send me an email [email protected].
Let me know how I can help. This is not anything I charge for.
Thank you,
Ken

Latest resources

Back