RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Apex Nano
RV Model
208BH
RV Length
25’
My wife and I were talking about turning the bunk area into an office area since its just us and we both work remote. I know the resale on Travel trailers is bad, but will it make it a lot worse if I change the bunks into an office area? Thank you all in advance for your opinions.

My wife and I were talking about turning the bunk area into an office area since its just us and we both work remote. I know the resale on Travel trailers is bad, but will it make it a lot worse if I change the bunks into an office area? Thank you all in advance for your opinions.
Hi There and Welcome to RVforums. I would say the modification would just take away the sales to those who are looking for the bunkhouse arrangement. There are many of us out there that loved camping and were able to work on the road that need the office space. So when do go to sell the repurposed bunkhouse to office area will appeal to that group. I say go for it and don't worry about selling it at this point. Enjoy the remodel and the journey.

Hi There and Welcome to RVforums. I would say the modification would just take away the sales to those who are looking for the bunkhouse arrangement. There are many of us out there that loved camping and were able to work on the road that need the office space. So when do go to sell the repurposed bunkhouse to office area will appeal to that group. I say go for it and don't worry about selling it at this point. Enjoy the remodel and the journey.
Thank you, that was what I was thinking, when we bought it was almost impossible to find a trailer travel that wasn’t a bunk house.

Done right, would likely increase value, as the next purchaser would not wonder about value!

Latest resources

Back