Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Mary Jo Morra

RVF Newbee
I'm looking for a 1991 Dodge Ram Falcon Fiesta camping van repair or shop manual or wiring diagram it's a b350 5.9l 360 eng..

What kind of problem(s) are you having?
I'm remodeling I have to.. I'm taking just about all of the old appliances out of the back camping area.. I was thinking of only leaving the overhead lights connection and maybe the water pump but the others I have to know where the wires go so I know what to disconnect and where and for what.. and to disconnect them properly... but I need the whole wiring diagram for the rest of the van too.. I want to take out the old air conditioner I don't know if any of these appliances work anyway but I wanted to put in a Max fan.. I'm not going to be going to camp grounds I want to Boondock

I'm not sure you will find a wiring diagram, but there should be a fuse panel somewhere that the power comes from. You may need to do a continuity check to find the other end of a wire and disconnect it at the fuse panel.

Wiring diagrams for the van will be for the 350 van. They can be googled online. The conversion/camper will likely never have had a diagram. You should have a power distribution box, all part of the Power converter. Follow the shore power cord and it will be the box with the cord attached. You will likely find at least one breaker for 120 circuit and many 12 volt fuses on a fuse block. There should be a legend to tell you what they are and what size fuse the circuit requires.

Personally I would take the fuse out and leave the wire It may come in handy in the future. To avoid mistakes in the future I would use crimp style but connectors on the wire when I removed the appliance. Note here that the 120v wire can be used for the fan if no other wire is installed for a fan at the vent opening. If you do this do take the time to label the wire as 12 v and maybe some colored tape down the wire for an indicator. and remember to disconnect the wire from 120 and connect to 12v source fuse.

I am lazy and do things a little different than many. I would locate the fuse box and replace all the fuses with low amp fuses. I would then disconnect the appliance and short the wire to the ground and then I would know what fuse it blew. Quick and dirty.

Wiring diagrams for the van will be for the 350 van. They can be googled online. The conversion/camper will likely never have had a diagram. You should have a power distribution box, all part of the Power converter. Follow the shore power cord and it will be the box with the cord attached. You will likely find at least one breaker for 120 circuit and many 12 volt fuses on a fuse block. There should be a legend to tell you what they are and what size fuse the circuit requires.

Personally I would take the fuse out and leave the wire It may come in handy in the future. To avoid mistakes in the future I would use crimp style but connectors on the wire when I removed the appliance. Note here that the 120v wire can be used for the fan if no other wire is installed for a fan at the vent opening. If you do this do take the time to label the wire as 12 v and maybe some colored tape down the wire for an indicator. and remember to disconnect the wire from 120 and connect to 12v source fuse.

I am lazy and do things a little different than many. I would locate the fuse box and replace all the fuses with low amp fuses. I would then disconnect the appliance and short the wire to the ground and then I would know what fuse it blew. Quick and dirty.
Thank you Kevin

Latest resources

Back