RV Year
RV Make
Komfort
RV Model
RV Length
30'
Fulltimer
No
In order to cut down on power use, I'd like to use LEDs in my 2007 camper instead of the existing lights. I have not been able to find any LEDs that work. ANy tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Assuming you want house lights

In order to cut down on power use, I'd like to use LEDs in my 2007 camper instead of the existing lights. I have not been able to find any LEDs that work. ANy tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
What lights your replacing? You have pics, numbers off the old lights?

The pillow light fixtures from 2007 used 1157, 1076 or 1141 incandescent bulbs. Wall sconce fixtures used T5, 921, 1003 or 1141. Keep your light fixtures, LED plug n play equivalents are available on Amazon and eBay for reasonable prices. The challenge is finding the right color i.e. soft white, bright white etc. For ceiling florescent lights, swap out the entire unit.

What lights your replacing? You have pics, numbers off the old lights?
Here's a picture of one of the bulbs. I'll take a picture of the socket/fixture next time I'm out there. It sounds like some kind of conversion kit would work, if I can find it.

Attachments

• 17114164762766704577660822113029.jpg
    17114164762766704577660822113029.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
Here's a picture of one of the bulbs. I'll take a picture of the socket/fixture next time I'm out there. It sounds like some kind of conversion kit would work, if I can find it.
Lookup T10 led bulbs. Amazon

Search T5, T10 or 921 LED 12v lights on Amazon and you'll find what you want. No need to change the light fixtures, these are a direct fit replacement

Latest resources

Back