Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Replace RV Mattress

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We used Mattress Insider a few years back on a recommendation from a member here. We have been pleased. We have the Scarsdale, the names have changed but it has inter springs. They also made the length we needed.


John, we are also looking for a new mattress…and are interested in MattressInsider as they cut radius corners, which we need.

How firm is the Scarsdale?
Thanks
 
John, we are also looking for a new mattress…and are interested in MattressInsider as they cut radius corners, which we need.

How firm is the Scarsdale?
Thanks
We are sleep number at home and it has worked great for us. It has inter springs.
I tried to find a SN but I guess they no longer make RV mattress.
We have used it 5 years now with the longest trip about 2 months and we have no issues.
I do plan to rotate soon, head to foot.
 
We are sleep number at home and it has worked great for us. It has inter springs.
I tried to find a SN but I guess they no longer make RV mattress.
We have used it 5 years now with the longest trip about 2 months and we have no issues.
I do plan to rotate soon, head to foot

Thanks. How soft was it?
 
It is soft but we added a topper. That’s the wife. The test is can we rest comfortably long term and it has passed that test for us.
If you go to their web site I think the mattress names may have changed.
 
Thanks John! That helps. And they do still have a model called the Scarsdale…
 

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom