• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Replacing booth dinette for table and chairs

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Just finished our space yesterday - no slide. We are leaving it empty until we find the right comfy chair. Excited about the drop down shelf for eating. Feels like so much more space!
Looks great! lol, looks like someone got a watch for their birthday. :)

Just finished our space yesterday - no slide. We are leaving it empty until we find the right comfy chair. Excited about the drop down shelf for eating. Feels like so much more space!

Looks like so much more room! We have taken our first trip with the new couch, table and no more booth. So much better. No more squeezing into the back when on the road.
One more change to our small remodel, the dinette light fixture. The old HR light had some brass plate peeling. Swapped it out for a oval led light fixture. Amazon find. It was less than $20!
20200508_124622.jpg

We removed ours. We never used the table so we got ride of it. Here is the before and after. We bought furniture from a Badcock Furniture and Big Lots. The one thing you do have to watch for is the manufactures take shortcuts and run wires under the benches. At least mine were that way. I installed a track to turn the wires along the wall to keep them out of the way. The last picture shows the track.
That looks great! huge improvement

Well, that's done! Much more room to get to the back with the slide in. Tri fold has a usable bed, and more comfortable to sit in than the old jackknife. New light fixture for table on its way.
Time to find something else to do!

View attachment 1923View attachment 1924
What’s the measurements of the tri fold couch, we have a Freedom Elite and absolutely hate the dinette! To small to get in and out of? Looking to maybe remove it and put either a couch or maybe small recliners??
Looking to get some ideas....

I like the table and chairs in our 2006 Holiday Rambler 40' Ambassador. My wife would rather have a booth. I think I have more belly room with chairs I can scoot back. Some booths are awfully tight!

Attachments

• IMG_1310.jpg
    IMG_1310.jpg
    594.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1327.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 30
Just finished part one of my remodel.
tempImagef3x8sw.jpg
D13E4DAD-4569-4520-B52D-3178188296BD.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest resources