karspur

RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Trail Lite
RV Model
Trail Cruiser 26qbh
RV Length
I'm Karen and my hubby Ken purchased a used 2006 Travel Cruiser, 26qbh. Our maiden voyage was a 4000 mile trip. Enjoyed the trip tremendously! It was a trial by fire though. We hit wind, monsoonal moisture, massive hail storm... pretty much everything. Yet we still loved it. Hopefully we can learn how to do some repairs, mostly small, but the biggie is delamination. Would love to see someone who has done this to this particular model so we casee the underneath before we tackle it. Can't wait to see and hear your questions and suggestions! Happy RVing everyone :)

Welcome.

I'm Karen and my hubby Ken purchased a used 2006 Travel Cruiser, 26qbh. Our maiden voyage was a 4000 mile trip. Enjoyed the trip tremendously! It was a trial by fire though. We hit wind, monsoonal moisture, massive hail storm... pretty much everything. Yet we still loved it. Hopefully we can learn how to do some repairs, mostly small, but the biggie is delamination. Would love to see someone who has done this to this particular model so we casee the underneath before we tackle it. Can't wait to see and hear your questions and suggestions! Happy RVing everyone :)
Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa

Welcome. Wow 4000 mile maiden voyage, impressive. Enjoy your travels.

The learning curve does start to flatten some after several trips, but each trip is a learning experience 😎

Latest resources

Back