Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
but am curious if it is worth the $ to upgrade or not
Hi Mark!

I really do like it. It is so much faster than the Viair. Unfortunately I am unable to answer your question as I never used the coach compressor prior to having the doubler installed. Sorry, I am not much help in that regard.

Lately I have been using my Milwaukee M18 Tire Inflator to top off my tires. It is one of my best purchases. 😊 love this thing.

Just checked into the M18 Tire Inflator and Home Depot has a killer deal going on now. The Tire Inflator, two 5ah batteries and a charger for $199. Don't really need the batteries, but at that price I couldn't say no. I'll bump my 2ah batteries down the pecking order.

Thanks for the tip ARD.

I use my coach compressor with the doubler every time I add air. It works great. I run 120 on my front and it has no problem airing it up. I don’t feel the need to carry a spare compressor.

Thanks for the tip ARD.
You’re welcome! You got a great deal. I bought the tire inflator for my toad, but I love that I can use it to top off the coach tires. 😊

That M18 looks pretty nice. I've got a 2.5 gallon Dewalt, which can stand upright and takes up a lot less room in my bay than my pancake compressor did, and does 3 SCFM at 90 PSI, so airs tires up pretty quick.

That said, I might consider the M18 for my cars/toads, rather than using my pancake (retired from RV) that I keep in the home garage.

I kind of like the fact it will air up to a preset, rather than sitting there waiting, even though both of my compressors air things up pretty quick.

Latest resources

Back