Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
Anyone been here? Or better yet, anyone own a lot here?

1670456408303.png

No experience there, but the photos look great. I seem to remember a recent post on the forum from someone promoting them. Your opinion would be valuable if you are checking it out in person. Let us know.

No experience there, but the photos look great. I seem to remember a recent post on the forum from someone promoting them. Your opinion would be valuable if you are checking it out in person. Let us know.
Well, that's part of the problem. I was hoping to get a bit of a free ride on someone else's opinion. :) The park is realistically a four day trip from where I'm at now. Three days if I make a mad run at it, but I really don't want to drive that hard.

Idea . . . you're only a couple hundred miles from there, maybe you can run by and take a look? I'd appreciate it. Really, I would.

lol, ok, just kidding. :)

LOL, by the pic you posted I thought you were showing off your current digs! Their website looks good, but frankly so does the new build attached to where I am at, and I can tell you from the drive through I did today that the sister site is going to be lucky to be renting spots by Feb. The hurricane really set them back on their schedule. I would love to see a nice luxury central FL location available though. Maybe someone is closer and can do a drive by for us??

I found interest in this park because it is central to where my kids live. One in Stewart, one in Orlando, and one in Pensacola. And most importantly, the price seemed reasonable. Plus they appear to have a good rental program with a history of keeping stuff rented. I'm only going to be there a couple of months each year, so it's important that it produces during the rest of the year.

As I recall, your park was very nice as well, but I don't remember the link. Can you help me out with that again?

Cypresswoodsrv.net is the name. They do have several lots for sale, and a strong rental market here. They are not allowing any more park models (homes) so the RV lots and supporting RV property owners is their only focus moving forward rather than a mixed property. I was helping out at the board meeting today and they are in good shape, are in the process of allowing an increase in the size of the casita they allow (double and triple current size, including allowing living quarters for owners guests in the casita). The two potential downsides is they are in the process of investigating changing to a 55+ restricted community (likely to get approved) and also to limit rentals to 30 day minimum (also likely to be approved) both to happen in 2023. If you would like to talk further, I am happy to set up a time to talk on the phone.

Latest resources

Back