Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Carl Canning

RVF Newbee
I drive a 2000 Road trek model 200 Versatile class B and air conditioner is not blowing cold air. Wonder if anybody can help me with first steps and tips for accessing that air conditioner unit. The fan works great but not cooling? What's my chance of an easy fix here?

Likely in need of a charge!

That's what I was thinking however how do I access this unit since it's buried under the roof and not really accessible from under the ceiling?

May need a good cleaning of the vents and exhaust. This might help you some. See link.

May need a good cleaning of the vents and exhaust. This might help you some. See link.

Great thanks and from what I can see from the outside looking in the vents are all clean and no debris on them. The video link was awesome for someone with the 190 model however I have a model Versatile 200 and they are quite different regarding the way the interior is constructed. Can you hook me up to a video link for the Versatile 200 AC maintenance or replacement video?

Great thanks and from what I can see from the outside looking in the vents are all clean and no debris on them. The video link was awesome for someone with the 190 model however I have a model Versatile 200 and they are quite different regarding the way the interior is constructed. Can you hook me up to a video link for the Versatile 200 AC maintenance or replacement video?
Here is one on replacing the AC unit on a 200

Latest resources

Back