RV Year
RV Make
Fleetwood Bounder
RV Model
35E
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
We are insured with progressive with our RV including a roadside ass. We also have the roadside assistant from goodsam. Is that absolutely necessary or is Progressive enough? Best regards Ralf

If you want to be in the middle of two raving insurance companies trying to bully the other into paying the bill, insure twice. It will only delay any settlements.

Maybe I worded it wrong, I'm interested in whether the damage coverage at Progressive is as good as at Goodsam
Oh!
Hopefully if you need it, it will only be once, but that means you will have nothing to compare the coverage to!!!

“insured with progressive with our RV including a roadside ass…”

guess it depends on who they send out :^]

But to address the question, one or the other should be sufficient, but we have both Good Sam and Coach-net. The idea is to use the one that can solve the problem the most efficiently, effectively, expediently (the three “E”s). As Kevin pointed out, openly involving both would just lead to chaos.

I have CoachNet and my MH insurance carrier is The Hartford and they also provide roadside service. Read your Progressive policy paying particular attention to any limits for towing miles. CoachNet is to the nearest qualified shop even if that is 500 miles whereas The Hartford policy limits the towing to 25 or 50 miles.

I changed the title to this thread! A little better now...

Latest resources

Back