Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Brian12

RVF Newbee
Just bought a Roadtrek Play 2021. Does anyone know how long the 12 V compressor fridge will work on the AGM batteries? This is assuming no shore power, not using a generator and minimum usage of lights etc.

You need to know the Amp usage of the fridge, and the capacity in Amp Hrs of the battery bank.

You need to know the Amp usage of the fridge, and the capacity in Amp Hrs of the battery bank.
Do not have possession of camper at the moment so do not have the amp usage and amp hours. However, I will just experiment when I get the camper. Thanks for your response.

Do not have possession of camper at the moment so do not have the amp usage and amp hours. However, I will just experiment when I get the camper. Thanks for your response.
What was the verdict (how long will the fridge run)?

Don't know what compressor RoadTrek uses, but recently looked into specs on the commonly used Danfoss fridge compressors and if memory serves, usage is approx 6.5 A at 12v, which would run on a 100Ah battery approx 15 hours IIRC (might be wrong about this, and obviously weather matters). This was from NovaKool brochure if I read it correctly - but don't hold me to it.

Not to hijack this thread, but does anyone know what OEM manufacturer and model makes the SS Agile shower faucet? If so, can you post in the thread I created here?

Latest resources

Back