• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Roku

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Hmmm...I'm thinking there's a release somewhere. Sometimes it's a rocker-type release, sometimes a pull down release. Perhaps if you could get an angle mirror you could find it. Maybe something like this...

51nO0Xe-kyL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Sample of a quick disconnect...

71Gag4APwgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I have my TV mounted to a flat mount that only tilts slightly. It recesses behind the upright posts on my fireplace mantle so it is almost impossible to plug and unplug the HMDI cables (or anything else). I could disconnect the mount and take the TV off every time I needed behind the TV. But that is far too much hassle.

I put an HDMI Switch 3 in 1 Out 4K HDMI Splitter that I plug into the back of the TV. I only need to plug in 3 devices. It allows me to plug in the FireStick, Blu-ray/DVD player and the Nintendo Switch into the TV. I do have 3 HMDI plugs on my TV. BUT the problem is that it is very difficult to plug in the three devices plus route all the cables in and around the mount. Also it's easy to change out the devices when they need to be replaced.

My last HMDI splitter lasted a few months shy of 3 years. I don't think that's a bad life considering that the splitter runs for long times every day. The one I just ordered is under $20 (plus I got a 20% off coupon for this one). They aren't terribly big and I can tuck it up out of site behind the TV. My new one will be in on Saturday.

This is the one I just ordered. I've been happy with all the other UGREEN devices that I've bought over the years. So I thought I would buy another one. Amazon.com

Latest resources

Back