• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Rooftop AC Condensate

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Good news. Solved my problem. Looked under the front drivers side clip (body panel) and found two hoses wire tied together that just were open to the air. Took an air hose nozzle and blew birsts of air up each tube several times. I heard the air escape up top of the coach after each burst of air. Then turned on the middle unit and waited and sure enough water started to drain out of one tube. Then did the same with the front unit and again water that had been running onto the roof now was running out of the second tube. Apparently some small amount of something had blocked each house coming from each roof top unit. Since that condensate flow has no pressure behind it it wouldn't take much trash to block it.
That's awesome! What kind of RV do you have?

You should have them unless you have their entry level model.
I have the Ambassador which is about midway in the product line up for 2006. But something I just thought about, I had both A/C units replaced a couple years ago. The dealer that replaced them may have not hooked up or replaced the hoses. I'll have to go up there and look. I'm assuming I have to take the A/C housing cover off???

Latest resources

Back