Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
Has anyone renewed their RV Life (RV Trip Wizard, etc.) membership lately? Mine was yesterday, and I remember it was a reasonable annual fee, like 35. It is now 65/year. I never got any notice that it was going up, so don't be surprised. The Trip Wizard is the best option out there for trip planning, and I use it. Just an FYI

I checked mine and I have RV Life Pro and it shows $39 billed annually. Are you in a recurring subscription or did you just pay each time?

I was in a recurring for 39 and then 49. It seems they skipped a few years. Now it is 65. I am going to reach out to them.

Previous Payments​

Aug 28, 2024
$65.00
ID: in_1Psg7tDXNbeKTVBixlwgU5eA
Download Invoice in_1Psg7tDXNbeKTVBixlwgU5eA

Aug 28, 2021
$49.00
ID: in_1JTGvKDXNbeKTVBi0GnjHore
Download Invoice in_1JTGvKDXNbeKTVBi0GnjHore

Aug 14, 2020
$39.00
ID: in_1HG1a2DXNbeKTVBioAeN4yH1
Download Invoice in_1HG1a2DXNbeKTVBioAeN4yH1

Hmmm, guess I better check that.

First was $49 in ‘21 and $65 this year.

Had been pretty active on one of their forums when we had our Forester and had two years free in there.

Yup UNflation like to see um stop soon!!!

If anybody is looking for an alternative, I use RV Parky and subscribe to their Pro membership for $19.99/year. I am not saying it does all that RV Trip Wizard does, but I have been using it for years and really like it. I basically use it to find campgrounds and not for trip routing. I use my GPS, a truckers atlas and plain common sense for that. Just an FYI.

FLSteve(y)

I agree. A truckers' atlas is a must, but I have also had my GPS fail me in routing by trusting it too much. So trust but verify.

Is anyone using AdventureGenie? Their basic plan is free and the advanced version is $39.99/yr. I haven't tried it, but think it's worth a look.

Same here, 48.75 last October, and will be 65 when it renews this October.
I don't remember if I got any kind of discount when I first signed up.

Is anyone using AdventureGenie? Their basic plan is free and the advanced version is $39.99/yr. I haven't tried it, but think it's worth a look.
I was not impressed. I not sure who they were designing the application for but I know I am not ready to have “AI” take over and serve it on a platter.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back