• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Life Price Increase

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Normally a good faith company will email you prior to a price increase to let you know your next bill will be something different than before allowing you the option to continue or cancel. A 62% price increase should not be just drafted from customers as if they are a blank check to whatever a company wants to take from you on a recurring subscription.
100% agree. I didn’t have them as a recurring payment so I thought maybe that’s why I was being charged $65 but evidently not! I’m glad I didn’t have them recurring.
In my efforts to find cheaper or free alternatives to subscription things, I found I have only one subscription left now - for Mealime, a meal planning app. I also plan replace that one. They originally charged per year, then they went to three dollars a month. Still cheap, but at the same time, they messed up their software and it has a bad glitch, even crashing at times.

I did use that when I used to deliver for meals on wheels. That’s not the same as using it for an RV but I’ll look into it again. It was OK. I don’t remember anything bad or good about it.
Looks like they added RV specific routing recently.

Never paid for any Pro version. RVLife free has done well by me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back