• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Lot in Florida

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@Neemer there might be a bottle of whiskey required to get those photos.

No sweat, my friend. I appreciate your effort.

Sorry for the delay Neemer, finally got them downloaded. :) Sun was in the wrong place so quality isn't the best. But you'll get the idea.

You're at the end of the lake with a cool gazebo to shelter in when the wind comes up or the sun gets bothersome. And an awesome BBQ area to practice your culinary skills. :) Nice place!

I'm down the road a bit, on the right, just across from the water feature in the first picture.

DSCN6501.JPG

DSCN6502.JPG

DSCN6503.JPG

DSCN6504.JPG

DSCN6505.JPG

DSCN6506.JPG

DSCN6507.JPG

Thanks @Jim ! Would love to meet up with you there someday.

Thanks @Jim ! Would love to meet up with you there someday.
Yeah, that would be fun! While you're here, check out my lot at 821 Carrozza Lane, just around the corner from you. And keep me in mind for the next time you visit Bella Terra.

Trish got some landscaping in the front taken care of, I cleaned up the BBQ and Green Egg, fixed a small issue that kept the outside landscape lighting from coming on, and a fellow is coming by later to give me a quote on building a cover over the outdoor kitchen and painting the cement pad.

We're getting closer to being rentable! :)

DSCN6497.JPG

DSCN6527.JPG

DSCN6545.JPG

Last edited:
This is a beautiful lot, but maintenance has been ignored for the last 9 years. Several people have come by to chat and I've learned that the previous owner has only been here one time. And that was years ago, so understandably, there are a lot of little issues that need to be addressed.

Installed new hardware on the stainless doors & drawers. Tested yesterdays repair on the landscape lighting and yes, it's working as expected. Have to drive to Pensacola tomorrow to pick up paint for the storage area as well as the cement parking pad and around the BBQ area. There's a Sherwin Williams 1/2 mile from me but the tint we need is only available at the Sherwin Williams, 50 miles from here, in Pensacola. :-(

Also met a nice couple who are are interested in a long term lease, so my site might be a good fit for them. That would be nice. So still a lot to do, but certainly getting closer.

DSCN6557.JPG

DSCN6559.JPG
DSCN6561.JPG

Whoa. Wait a second. The paint aint dry and I cannot even reserve the spot? I say you better buy a few more spots then to keep peace in the RVF family.

Whoa. Wait a second. The paint aint dry and I cannot even reserve the spot? I say you better buy a few more spots then to keep peace in the RVF family.
Lol, not to worry big guy, I've got room for you at Deer Springs! :)

Nathan, the fellow who the resort has taken a liking to, pressure washed our site today and will paint on Monday or Tuesday, depending on the weather. And as usual, a bit more landscaping snuck in.

DSCN6567.JPG

DSCN6569.JPG

DSCN6570.JPG

DSCN6573.JPG

DSCN6563.JPG

DSCN6565.JPG

I wonder if the concrete was painted/stained previously or if that was stained from "sulfur" water?

Latest resources

Back