Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

3xPoppa

RVF Regular
Hi, I WAS enjoying the RV Magazine. Then Camping World took it over. I didn't love all of the changes they made. But it was still 75% enjoyable. Now they have made it "Wild Sam" magazine. After 2 issues, I am cancelling my subscription. My questions to this forum - 1) How do you feel about the new magazine? 2) Can anyone recommend another magazine similiar to the original RV (Motorhome) Magazine?I have been looking into the FMCA subscription. Thank you.

FMCA and Escapees magazines are about the only two worth anything. Don't know anything about RV Magazine. Last time I saw it. it was called Motor Home magazine and it looked like nothing more than an advertising flyer.

May I suggest this forum is at least worth 10 RV rags. Almost no one acts as editor insuring only what they want you to see. You will find the advice timely and on point.

Cheers!!!

Hi, I WAS enjoying the RV Magazine. Then Camping World took it over. I didn't love all of the changes they made. But it was still 75% enjoyable. Now they have made it "Wild Sam" magazine. After 2 issues, I am cancelling my subscription. My questions to this forum - 1) How do you feel about the new magazine? 2) Can anyone recommend another magazine similiar to the original RV (Motorhome) Magazine?I have been looking into the FMCA subscription. Thank you.
I find some information useful but most of the magazine is not for me. My opinion it is geared to the younger generation. In the last issue I read the average age for buying an RV is 32 I believe, down from 53 (I think I have the numbers right). Push the old people aside 😂

I find some information useful but most of the magazine is not for me. My opinion it is geared to the younger generation. In the last issue I read the average age for buying an RV is 32 I believe, down from 53 (I think I have the numbers right). Push the old people aside 😂
I agree that it has changed to attract the youngins. Are you going to continue your subscription?

I cancelled RV magazine when they changed their format to mainly cooking and wine. I'm trying Wild Sam but will cancel it if it isn't any better than the previous rag.

I agree that it has changed to attract the youngins. Are you going to continue your subscription?
Probably not I don’t plan on buying another RV. Some of the articles are good.

Latest resources

Back