• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Park for Full Timers

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
ARD, and others, would be more than welcome at our annual site location in FL. Singing and dancing late into the night is normal at the clubhouse :)

Parties at the clubhouse all the time, at a minimum Friday night meet and greet (at which we are lovingly referred to as the Moonshine people).

Bands a lot of times, food trucks, two pools, pickle ball courts, huge corn hole crowd that plays weekly, and only about 20 minutes from the Gulf.

Last edited:
Hey @DennisT , what is a couple pool? I googled it and came up with some interesting answers.

Well I just reread my post and there is an “s” on the end of that 😀

Changed to say “two pools” to minimize the confusion 🤣

ARD, and others, would be more than welcome at our annual site location in FL. Singing and dancing late into the night is normal at the clubhouse :)

Parties at the clubhouse all the time, at a minimum Friday night meet and greet (at which we are lovingly referred to as the Moonshine people).

Bands a lot of times, food trucks, two pools, pickle ball courts, huge corn hole crowd that plays weekly, and only about 20 minutes from the Gulf.
Haha. You know I was joking right?? They are my besties. I'd never admit I was their DJ at my coach with the LED light show.

Haha. You know I was joking right?? They are my besties. I'd never admit I was their DJ at my coach with the LED light show.
Yep, just used as an opening for the info on our spot in Florida.

Is this when you realized all the outside lights were not necessary?

So you will be "permanent" which means you must be hiding from the bounty hunters... according to Neal.
I understand that humor can sometimes be misinterpreted, especially in written communication. It seems like Neal's comment was meant in a lighthearted, witty manner rather than to offend. Let's give each other the benefit of the doubt and keep the conversation positive! 😊

As to ARD - she's chief troublemaker and yes, she's probably on the run. I almost got evicted from a campground hanging out with her and her group singing and dancing late into the night! Traumatic!
Bahahah. Please no more posts about Etiquette. 😂

Is this when you realized all the outside lights were not necessary?
I realized they were a detriment. I have yet to use them since the event. We had a very nice neighbor thankfully. That moment when you realize it's 1 AM. We are such party animals haha. As Jim alluded. In bed by 8 now.

Latest resources

Back