Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4118
RV Length
41'
TOW/TOAD
2018 JL Rubicon & 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
I just logged into RV Parky and got this message for the 1st time:

"Due to increased costs of running this website, trips are limited to 5 stops for non-members. Please help RV Parky by upgrading your account. Members have unlimited trips, no ads, and more"

Looks like it's now $4.99/month or $19.99/year to keep the same features you had before this change.

FLSteve :unsure:

Must just be for the trip planning. I don't use that feature. I tried it once and didn't care for it. There is no charge to just look up parks. I know because I have been building a personal trip directory and have been working on updating/editing the COE listings from an outdated POI file.

I edited the file down to a total of 372 COE campground listings that suit me. This does not count the 430 City/County park listings that I have been editing as well. RV Parky has the most correct coordinates. NO ONE has all the campgrounds listed. I'm bouncing between 4 different review sites plus correcting the cg websites/phone numbers on my directory as needed. I've given up correcting the review sites and adding the missing campgrounds. Some of these parks have no reviews listed anywhere online that I can find.

Must just be for the trip planning.
@LMHS ... correct. This is the site that I do all my trip planning on as to "finding campgrounds" to stay in. As to final routing, I use other map sources and common sense when looking at them.

FLSteve (y)

The monthly/annual fee will also remove all the new advertising that eats up half my phone screen now

X3 on just using RVParky to look up campgrounds. However, it has always been my "go to" source when planning our travels so I hope they don't start charging a fee for the whole app. If they do I'll just have to figure out another way to search.

Latest resources

Back